This job posting is no longer active
Administers general anesthesia and sedation to all types of patients and for all types of procedures at the discretion of the Chief of Anesthesiology. Responsible for pre-anesthetic evaluation, anesthetic management and post anesthetic evaluation of surgical patients and other special procedures. Performs airway and pain management. Operates all equipment involved in anesthesia.
• CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST: Graduate of an approved school of nursing with Georgia licensure
• Graduate of an approved school of anesthesia for nurses.
• Certified by an appropriate credentialing process.
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT ANESTHETIST: Baccalaureate degree and graduate of an approved program of anesthesia for physician assistants
• Certified by an appropriate credentialing process