This job posting is no longer active
Administers general anesthesia and sedation to all types of patients and for all types of procedures at the discretion of the Chief of Anesthesiology. Responsible for pre-anesthetic evaluation, anesthetic management and post anesthetic evaluation of surgical patients and other special procedures. Performs airway and pain management. Operates all equipment involved in anesthesia.
• CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST: Graduate of an approved school of nursing with Georgia licensure
• Graduate of an approved school of anesthesia for nurses.
• Certified by an appropriate credentialing process.
• PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT ANESTHETIST: Baccalaureate degree and graduate of an approved program of anesthesia for physician assistants
• Certified by an appropriate credentialing process
Grady Health System recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. EEO is the Law