This job posting is no longer active
IT Development & Design
Responsible and accountable for providing the overall direction and leadership for the Systems, Measurement and achievement of supply chain management objectives as defined by the Vice President, Materials Management to support cost reduction and process improvement initiative, Materials Management Information Systems utilization and customer service.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or relevant work experience in Procurement or related field may be substituted for degree
• 3-5 years experience providing analytical support of administrative and clinical applications in a large health system
• 3-5 years experience implementing advanced clinical applications that cross multiple disciplines
• Solid understanding of Materials Management functions of requisitioning, purchasing, receipt, storage, distribution, consignment, inventory control, product standardization/utilization and contract management
• General knowledge of Materials Management Information Systems functionality.
• Familiarity with business process improvement methodology.
• Knowledge of benchmarking and employing key performance indicators as a measure of productivity and efficiency
• Knowledge of report writing
• Knowledge of ERP Platform
• Ability to work collaboratively with other departments
• Must possess proven leadership skills, ability to work under stress, motivational, and strong interpersonal skills
• Must possess financial acumen as well as leadership experience in implementing change. Must display a commitment to add understanding of quality assurance and its effect on procurement/financial controls, finances, programs, patient care, and staff
• Must be skilled in project management with the ability to conceive, implement, and maintain projects or assure that others do so successfully
• Must be an effective communicator, in both written and oral fashion, and possess team work and management skills
• Must exercise initiative and be able to plan, organize, control, and set priorities in order to maximize available resources
• Must be able to delegate successfully
Grady Health System recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. EEO is the Law