This job posting is no longer active
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) under the supervision of the Professional Registered Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse, and/or the Physician, is responsible for providing age-appropriate, culturally and ethnically sensitive care, maintaining a safe environment, collecting information, communicating effectively, and utilizing technology. The CNA provides personal care of selected patients, assists with activities of daily living, provides comfort measures and nourishments, and performs selected therapies as delegated by a licensed professional. The role of the CNA also includes patient advocacy and performance improvement.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must have certification in the State of Georgia
• BLS/CPR Certification• Are moderate with sitting, standing, and walking
• May require lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds or pushing and/or pulling up to 75 pounds
• Long term care experience strongly preferred
Grady Health System recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. EEO is the Law