This job posting is no longer active
The Data Technician efficiently and accurately abstracts medical record chart information from the current patients' paper chart and inputs the data into Epic EMR system. This is a temporary position until project is completed but not to exceed 1 year.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must have effective written and verbal communication skills
• Incumbent must be able to efficiently and accurately type 35-40 wpm (preferred)
• Incumbent must be able to efficiently navigate a personal computer
• Incumbent must be able to efficiently and accurately navigate a medical record paper chart
• Completion of Medical Terminology (preferred)
• Must be able to read and interpret a medical record
• Possess the ability to work in a stressful environment where variable workload must be completed within prescribed time frames using fixed resources
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Grady Health System recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. EEO is the Law