Works closely and collaboratively with the Practice Manager and Department Director to ensure that the NHC provides high quality, accessible patient care on a consistent basis in accordance with the mission and vision of the Department of Community Medicine and the Grady Health System. This position must exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to promote teamwork and innovation. Provides direct outpatient medical services and continuity of care for a panel of patients in assigned Neighborhood Health Center. Teaches house staff, medical and allied health students and conducts research when appropriate.
• Licensed by the State of Georgia without restriction to practice medicine
• Board eligible or certified in a Primary Care specialty of internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine or preventive medicine
• Must become board certified within one year of employment
• Exhibits a clear interest in the financial aspects of outpatient medical practice
• Experience in management of a medical practice preferred, but not required
Grady Health System recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status, or any other factor prohibited by law. We promote the concept of equal employment in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws. EEO is the Law