This job posting is no longer active
Works closely and collaboratively with the Practice Manager and Department Director to ensure that the NHC provides high quality, accessible patient care on a consistent basis in accordance with the mission and vision of the Department of Community Medicine and the Grady Health System. This position must exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to promote teamwork and innovation. Provides direct outpatient medical services and continuity of care for a panel of patients in assigned Neighborhood Health Center. Teaches house staff, medical and allied health students and conducts research when appropriate.
• Licensed by the State of Georgia without restriction to practice medicine
• Board eligible or certified in a Primary Care specialty of internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine or preventive medicine
• Must become board certified within one year of employment
• Exhibits a clear interest in the financial aspects of outpatient medical practice
• Experience in management of a medical practice preferred, but not required