Forgotten User ID or Password
If you have forgotten your user id or your password, click on the link named "Login Help" located to the right of the login button. The requested information will be emailed to the email address associated with the profile of the user id. If you haven't received the automated email within a few days, please send us an email notifying us of this. Please be sure to include your full name and address. We will research the issue and make the appropriate changes.
AOL and AOL Internet browser (AOL Explorer) users, there are known issues with the delivered AOL browser. To avoid these issues, use another web browser (Microsoft's Internet Explorer version 7 or version 8) while completing your application.
Pop Up Blockers
Before applying online, disable pop up blockers in your browser. During the course of the application process, the system will give you prompts in popup windows. If pop up blockers are disabled, these messages will not be seen. A reply to the prompt is expected. Failing to reply to the prompts will result in the unexpected closing of your application session.
Slow Response Time or Unable to “Apply for this Job”
- Slow Connection - If you are dialed in via a phone line, it could be a slow dial in connection. Log off and dial in again at an off-peak time.
- Unable to “Apply for this Job” – If after clicking “Apply to this Job” the next page does not open, please ensure that your current browser is supported by Grady’s career site.
- Grady’s Career site can be viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Firefox 3.4 and 3.5, and Safari 4.x and 5.x. Internet Explorer 9 and 10 are not supported. Google's Chrome internet browser is not supported. Internet Explorer 7 running on Windows is the recommended web browser. The hardware minimum is a 800 MHz processor and at least 256 MB of RAM. Additional memory or processor speed is generally beneficial and should only enhance your experience. Issues have been reported when firewalls or other security applications are running on your computer while browsing our site. If you encounter issues while navigating our site, please verify this site is on your list of trusted sites.
- Should you determine that you have an unsupported browser: a) install a supported browser and reapply b) use another computer with a browser that is supported (i.e. at your local library or OneStop Career Center) or c) apply at Grady
System Not Responding
- If you are experiencing this problem with other sites as well, it is likely that it is a problem with your internet service provider (ISP). Please contact your ISP. There may also be a problem with our site. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us.
- Grady’s Career site can be viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Firefox 3.4 and 3.5, and Safari 4.x and 5.x. Internet Explorer 9 and 10 are not supported. Google's Chrome internet browser is not supported Internet Explorer 7 running on Windows is the recommended web browser. The hardware minimum is a 800 MHz processor and at least 256 MB of RAM. Additional memory or processor speed is generally beneficial and should only enhance your experience. Issues have been reported when firewalls or other security applications are running on your computer while browsing our site. If you encounter issues while navigating our site, please verify this site is on your list of trusted sites.
All Information on the Web Page is not being displayed
- Please consult the browser's Help feature for assistance with deleting your temporary internet files. After deleting your temporary internet files, close and reopen your browser. You may find that a reboot is also needed in conjunction with the deleting of files.
- Enable Cookies if you receive the following error "You must have Cookies enabled in order to sign in to your PeopleSoft application". Please reference your browser's Help feature for assistance with this.
Applying in Person at Grady
- If you continue to experience issues from home or cannot find any other options, you do have the choice to apply in person at one of the computer kiosks located in Georgia Hall at 36 Jessie Hill Jr. Drive., Atlanta, GA 30303.
- When applying at Grady you will be asked to follow these rules:
- Business Professional Attire Required
- You will need an e-mail account.
- You must create a username and password.
- You must have a resume on a portable jump/flash drive
- You cannot apply without a resume to upload
- Paper resumes will not be accepted
- Computer Availability: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Computer Time Limit: 1 hour
- No Children Allowed (you must be 18 years or older)
- Loud, Disruptive, Disorderly or Vulgar Behavior is not allowed.
- Applicants that do not follow these rules will be asked to leave
If you are still experiencing technical issues, please contact us. Email us at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Resumes cannot be accepted at the above email address. This address is for technical support only. Questions regarding the status of your application, the application process or any other non-technical question will not be answered. If you are having trouble using the Online Application please include your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and a detailed description of the problem and the specific error you are receiving.